Just going to work in the morning ,should be easy

Help Support Steer Planet:

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
My hired man was coming to work today and did he get a surprise, big trucks and my wife in the pickup went oer it last night, there were two big trucks that went over it twice the night before ...THis part of the country is very blessed that no one got seriously hurt, his air bag went off an he thought it kept him from hitting the sterring wheel with his head ....

Attachments

• IMG_5626.jpg
    IMG_5626.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_5628.jpg
    IMG_5628.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_5636.jpg
    IMG_5636.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 159

shorthorngirl2010

WOW! I really thought the biggest driving hazard in the sandhills was blowouts and springs up by Valentine!... Any idea what the heck happened? Just a big sink hole?

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
The meadows drain to this culvert an it eroded both sides and then must have worked the midddle out to.
It was ten foot deep , telephone wire survived. The roads were sloppy so he thought he was going 35-would proably been faster if roads werent sloppy.... we feel we were very blessed, the night before there was some big traffic that went over it ....

farwest

Illl bet he would have seen it had you not been talking on the telephone to him at the time bragging on the muddy water calf and him speeding to work to see it. (clapping)  I would have had a stiff drink after that.