Kansas State vs. Iowa State

Help Support Steer Planet:

tipmover

I am going to a junior college first to get my gen. eds. done but I am stuck between these two colleges after the junior.  I have done a visit at Iowa State but was wondering what everyone else thinks.  I am dual majoring in Animal Science and Agronomy with a minor in Ag Business.  All opinions are welcome.

Thanks

Davis Shorthorns

I highly recommend KSU for both ASI and Agronomy.  Now I am partially biased because I got my BS from KSU in Animal Science in 09 and now am a asst. Scientist in Agronomy there as well.  If you want to come down for a visit just let me know I can show you around the town and the school.  It is a great place to come to school.  Also there are 2 jucos very close by to do any other gen ed classes at and they almost all transfer in. 

ruhtram

They are both great schools! IMO KSU has the better animal science program, where ISU has the better agronomy program. I know some will disagree. They are both top notch ag schools so you have two good schools picked out..I would go with KSU personally though