• Farwest

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • RSC

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • THE Goat

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

bcosu

i would say that karma is kinda like payment for what you say on here whether it be good or bad. you can just give it to whomever you would like and other people can give it to you for whatever.
hope that made a little sense.

RSC

cbcfarms said:
i would say that karma is kinda like payment for what you say on here whether it be good or bad. you can just give it to whomever you would like and other people can give it to you for whatever.
hope that made a little sense.
You might even see your Karma drop even when you haven't said anything offensive.  If my Karma drops I usually look West or maybe FARWEST!   (lol)

Tony

farwest

Hmm. Rsc you don't have much Karma for 1000 posts. Any comment.

bcosu

don't worry, you still have me beat. i'm at like 1 karma point for every 90 posts. at least you are closer than that lol.

RSC

cbcfarms said:
don't worry, you still have me beat. i'm at like 1 karma point for every 90 posts. at least you are closer than that lol.
LOL, Thanks for the encouragement!

Tony

bcosu

maybe i should start doing tricks like a dog to get karma points as treats  :D

RSC

cbcfarms said:
maybe i should start doing tricks like a dog to get karma points as treats  :D
I'm just hoping for Syracuse N Louisville in the finals!  (clapping)

Tony

bcosu

i would go for louisville. my bracket is a little busted thanks to a half a dozen losses within four or five points but i am still pulling for my second favorite team in louisville.

RSC

cbcfarms said:
i would go for louisville. my bracket is a little busted thanks to a half a dozen losses within four or five points but i am still pulling for my second favorite team in louisville.
I picked Louisville to win it, Dani(wife) picked Syracuse!  Probably get busted with an OU win!  That would be fine, root for my bracket first, Big 12 second!  You forced to root for your conference when your favorite ALWAYS struggles!

Tony

farwest

Dave said:
What is karma.
Dave, have you not seen the show My Name Is Earl.  That would explain karma to you.  It's like this.  I get Karma for fighting with TJ or slamming RSC.  I'm the guy doing the yappin about what everyone is thinking. They in turn give me karma as encouragement to continue the good fight.  You join the fight and I'll get you Karma, you the same for me.   It would be a good situation.  lol O0

RSC

farwest said:
Dave said:
What is karma.
Dave, have you not seen the show My Name Is Earl.  That would explain karma to you.  It's like this.  I get Karma for fighting with TJ or slamming RSC.  I'm the guy doing the yappin about what everyone is thinking. They in turn give me karma as encouragement to continue the good fight.  You join the fight and I'll get you Karma, you the same for me.   It would be a good situation.  lol O0
    O0 (clapping) (lol) (cow) <party>

Dave

Farwest, I don't know about karma, but I do know you are full of crap. There I said what everone else thinks. sorry. lol

farwest

That isn't the answer i was looking for Dave and isn't gonna get you any Karma from this camp. O0 (pop)

RSC

Looks like OLE DAVE got a few point for calling a Spade a Spade!

Tony (thumbsup)