kazekage, sassieface98

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

Just sounds like a youngster gone a little SP crazy.  We've had a few of them in the past lol. 

shortyjock89

And portraying themselves as SUPERWICKEDAWESOME in the process of course. 

sassieface98

I'm not a kid i am 18 years old. I don't even know kazekage. Why would I be friends with a person that calls himself kazekage? :mad:

shortyjock89

sassieface98 said:
I'm not a kid i am 18 years old. I don't even know kazekage. Why would I be friends with a person that calls himself kazekage? :mad:

You have the same IP number.  Why would anyone be friends with someone called kazegage...or sassieface98?

OH Breeder

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
sassieface98 said:

You have the same IP number.  Why would anyone be friends with someone called kazegage...or sassieface98?

Maybe someone hijacked your IP address.

shortyjock89

I thought of that. But they also have extremely similar e-mail addy's.  I just thought it was too much of a coincidence to be one.  I don't really think it's a big deal though.

shortyjock89

I solved the mystery!  They're a brother and sister, and they're pretty young..probably some of the younger members we have.  Their grandpa has a farm and they're always out there messin with the cattle.  I think they'll probably make us all feel a little younger lol. 

shortdawg

I heard through the grapevine there are several double dippers on here and one quadruple dipper - I don't know who they are though - maybe somebody does ?

vet tech

they both did register today....only 16 minutes apart...im not starting anything just stating a fact...I would hate to call somebody out (or more then 1 person) on something they didn't do. Thats not right....however the spamming is ridiculus and childish....this is a cattle board where people come to learn about topics related to cattle, shows, breeding seasons, calves, tips, ect..