kazekage, sassieface98

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

I don't care if your the same person or not, all I want is you to stop posting all the pointless polls that have nothin to do with cattle. I think I saw ONE that was cattle related, and it was asking if I had a 40 year old cow ???

justme

This is beyond silly now.  Everyone is welcome just join in with appropriate manner and content.  My kids act like this...uh ha!  nuah!  blah blah blah

sassieface98

I know only 16 minutes apart, but we are brother and sister. 12 and 14. I'm 12 kazekage is 14. Our grandpa has a farm and we are up there a lot helping with the cattle.

Simmymom1

;D  You both are very welcome on the board, just please try and tone it down a bit.  We don't need all of the silly stuff....we can all still have a good time with out the "silly" stuff.  Thank you both!

txshowlamb

sassieface98 said:
I'm not a kid i am 18 years old. I don't even know kazekage. Why would I be friends with a person that calls himself kazekage? :mad:
Hmm Interesting you say your 12 but earlier you sai 18???
Britt

jason

;D 

They are my nephew and niece from tulsa, ages 13 and 11.  They wanted to register yesterday, so I let them, but I had no idea they be up this morning causing trouble.  ;D

Well they went home today at noon, they do have internet, but I don't think they will get back on.

farwest

SO THERE ZACH, WHO MADE YOU A MODERATER ANYWAY.  WHO CARES.....THE SILLIEST WAS YOU STARTING THIS POST...

jason

Ok, I apologize, I just now saw that emily posted 43 times in the span of less than a day and chase posted 20 times. 

farmboy

farwest said:
SO THERE ZACH, WHO MADE YOU A MODERATER ANYWAY.   WHO CARES.....THE SILLIEST WAS YOU STARTING THIS POST...

mini bikes
austin powers
how old are you
mad cow
(mad face)

and 60 posts in about 2 hours

steer planet vigilante  <cowboy>

SlickTxMaine

I have to agree with Zach.  However, they probably enjoy this attention just as much.....maybe we just need to ignore them and their posts unless they are relevant. 

Ric

the amount of unrelated posts they put up is ridiculous!