KC Steer Show

Help Support Steer Planet:

InIt2WinIt

This deserves a thread.

I've never seen a steer as good as that Kroupa calf that won. And I've watched a lot of majors and state fairs.

The structural package, athleticism, presence, balance, everything was just overwhelming.

Remarkable beast. Incredible show. 

Mainevent

I'm not sure the champion steer at Fort Worth if newmans this year might be the best I've ever seen. I'd have loved to see those two in the same ring together.

nkotb

When are Morrow's going to quit showing and start trading steers?  Bonham's a couple years ago started with them, as did Kroupa's this year.  They've either got a lot of money to spend, or a hell of an eye for cattle, most likely both.

Tallcool1

The crew we buy calves from took two steers, and got two in the sale.  They told me that they were stalled near the ring entrance.  When the steers were headed to the sale, they watched all 22 of them walk by.

...Said it was like watching an NFL Football team walking out of the tunnel!  Toughest steer show they have ever been to, from top to bottom.  There were a LOT of steers that collected banners all year and left that show ring in the 5-8 hole.

You can get a serious bloody nose at that deal!