Kinda made me smile...

Help Support Steer Planet:

shorthorngirl2010

After baccalaureate last night, went out to supper with the grandparents & rest of the family... was on my way home (was raining during supper, OF COURSE) and saw this, thought it was too neat not to share..
IMG00547.jpg

(end of the rainbow is on our sale barn)

IMG00548-1.jpg

(double rainbow over our pivot of corn)

IMG00549-1.jpg

(yet ANOTHER rainbow... landing in our feedlot/pasture where the cows are being calved)

I honestly believe this means I've found 'the pot of gold' in life  <party> (thumbsup)

Cowboy

Hey Sam, is this one of those ALIEN Rainbows only you can see???? Unless I am partially blind, it doesn't look as though your pics came thru there my dear girl!!! hehehe

Well at least I now know you are still alive and kickin -- and you are not even BLOND!!!!! heehehe

Terry

shorthorngirl2010

Cowboy said:
Hey Sam, is this one of those ALIEN Rainbows only you can see???? Unless I am partially blind, it doesn't look as though your pics came thru there my dear girl!!! hehehe

Well at least I now know you are still alive and kickin -- and you are not even BLOND!!!!! heehehe

Terry

Easy now good sir.. it's there... maybe check your glasses (lol) hehe... That being said, you should know by now I SHOULD be a blondie lol... I have my moments

Posted by: coachmac 
Insert Quote
Congratulations on Graduation!  The pics are nice !!!   

Thanks... Now hopefully we can get through this weekend without any major mess ups... Low stress handling (thumbsup)