kleen Sheen/linement hair stimulator

Help Support Steer Planet:

shotgun

Hello..We had someone tell us last year to mix a little of this linament hair stimulator with some kleen sheen..got it in today snd it says to not use very much because it will cause irritation..can I use it daily mixed with Kleen Sheen..its about 2 oz to a 24 oz Kleen sheen...thanks so much...

savaged

I would not use it for daily care.  It is meant to "pop" the hair that is already there (for a show,etc).  It is alcohol based and will not, in my opinion, "stimulate" growth.

As an example, I use Scope mixed with sheen at shows to get a similar result.  Alcohol is good especially in hot humid weather to make hair stand out.

A better bet to grow hair is the old stand-by system of  daily rinsing, brushing, and keep them in as cool and dark a place as possible.  The sheen itself is good for everyday care of course.  Don't forget to use conditioner (e.g., Mane and Tail) when rinsing.  A little Infusium leave in hair treatment doesn't hurt either ;)

herfchic

I have used it daily, but I don't think it helped to grow hair as much as it helped the pop of the hair already there and it helped to train the hair a some.  I never had a problem with irritation when I was using it daily, but I was careful about the mix. I mixed 8 kleen sheen to 1 liniment and never had a problem.  I still use the mix, but usually only at shows. 

Jill

We used to mix it Kleen Sheen, Rag Oil and Linement when we were first starting to work with the hair, helped in training, don't know if it will hurt, but I don't see any reason to use it for prolonged daily hair care, Kleen Sheen should be fine.

JoeDirt

linament hair stimulator

What is this stuff? where do i buy it

One of our calves have hair but it will not pop and stand out.  We have tried Zoom Bloom wd40 kleen sheen. and with or without Alcohol

Does any one have any Ideas how to make the hair stand out and not lay down?

Thanks

BCCC

100Million said:
linament hair stimulator

What is this stuff? where do i buy it

One of our calves have hair but it will not pop and stand out.  We have tried Zoom Bloom wd40 kleen sheen. and with or without Alcohol

Does any one have any Ideas how to make the hair stand out and not lay down?

Thanks
Why WD40? Its from Sullivan's, and it will do the same thing as alcohol, so if the alcohol didn't work the stimulator wont either

stangs13

We used it in a kleen sheen zoom bloom mixture daily...it helps getting the hair to pop down here with it so humid...alcohol should do the same thing though.

kane1598

We use the Kleen Sheen linement mixture every day, and we really like the results. It keeps the hair popped and the cattle looking fresh. using too much of the linement can cause dryness so just is sparingly, but the kleen sheen linement combo has worked really well for us

ratmama2

We use a mixture of 1/3 kleen sheen,1/3 vetrolin( horse linamint) and 1/3 water. We rinse steers and hefs then spray our mixture on then brush and put under fans. We do this daily and the hair grows and pops really well!!!

bjs

to keep the skin from getting dry, we put a little (4 oz) purple oil in 3/4 of a quart of kleen sheen and this works awesome everyday