KY PA WV SHOWS?

Help Support Steer Planet:

PaFFA Proud

Well I know of a line of shows for juniors that will be going on in 2011 in PA. Also there is the Beef Expo in March in PA.

cornershack

VCCP has one end of jan, harrisonburg, VA. rockingham county fair grounds.  beef expo in statecollege march look up the pcla i think i will do some checking and get back i know they have several shows march april and may.

cornershack

cornershack said:
VCCP has one end of jan, harrisonburg, VA. rockingham county fair grounds.  beef expo in statecollege march look up the pcla i think i will do some checking and get back i know they have several shows march april and may.
www.pacla.org/

cornershack

PaFFA Proud said:
whoops I forgot KILE, thanks for pointing that out 3Dfarms.....lol and the PA Farm Show in January
Pa farm show is only pa residence, kile is anyone. kile first week in Oct. no steers show just prospects and then they sell. also heifers, there are breed shows for them at KILE.

BS

The Tri-State Classic is a OPEN steer and Heifer jackpot show on May 7, 2011 at the Greene Co Fairgrounds in Waynesburg, PA.  You can find all the info on the website at
www.tri-stateclassic.com.  Hope to see you there.