Ladies Man cow.

Help Support Steer Planet:

cjtwmc

I have a Ladies Man cow that I'm looking to breed back in the next few weeks, but not sure what bull to go with. Her first time around she had a bull calf out of a maine clean up bull that weighed in at 80 lbs and she has been a good momma to date. If i could change her, i would like to make her a tick longer and she is a nickel straight in that shoulder. However she is great on her feet and legs and has good depth of body. So I'm open to all suggestions and I know you all have been very helpful in the past. Thanks in advance. cjtwmc.

mark tenenbaum

Mercedes Benz, I-80,Open bar, Tiger Woods,Who-(unless thats too close) Free For All,Shake N Bake-(sorry just like him). Captain Morgan,Mitten Man,DMCC Bodybuilder(has sired some of the stoutest cafs Ive ever seen) and any number of th deals,My Turn sure is good,Smilin Bob-sure looks good O0

cjtwmc

I was already thinking Tiger Woods or My Turn so I'm kinda glad I am starting to get the eye for it, seeing its my first few years of breeding cattle. I will definitly look into the rest of the bulls. Thanks.