Lautner new bulls

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

Can't tell much from a picture, but the Califonia Dreamin bull above him looks interesting.

OH Breeder

I don't know whether it is my eyes, but I really like the depth of body on Power Trip from his picture. He looks like he has some body.

BCCC

OH Breeder said:
I don't know whether it is my eyes, but I really like the depth of body on Power Trip from his picture. He looks like he has some body.
I agree also, he caught my eye but then I saw he was ANOTHER heat wave son.

usu265

I can't remember if Ragin' Cajun was at Denver, I seem to think he wasn't... Does anyone know why Tiger Woods never came? You'd think for the amount of promotion around him he would have been there...

shortyjock89

usu265 said:
Does anyone know why Tiger Woods never came? You'd think for the amount of promotion around him he would have been there...

Exactly my thoughts.  We have to remember that sometimes things happen that keep cattle from coming out...sometimes they're even legit reasons.

olsun

We stopped at Hawkeye and looked at Tiger Woods a couple of weeks ago. I think that anyone interested in using him should go take a look first. I think that is true of any unproven bull. I know I would sure like to see the Sunseeker bull that is out of the Whiplash dam. Very interesting pedigree. The top selling bull in the Went and Ohlrich sale yestersay was a Whiplash son, and very impressive. I also really liked the Open Bar son that Ben Kelly bought. Good cattle. (clapping)

BRdoc

Brent, BOJO was not a Lautner. For the life of me I can't remember who had him. He was very impressive, and the best Ali I've seen.

OH Breeder, PowerTrip was very solid to me also. IMHO, he was the best HW son in Denver.

OH Breeder

BRdoc said:
Brent, BOJO was not a Lautner. For the life of me I can't remember who had him. He was very impressive, and the best Ali I've seen.

OH Breeder, PowerTrip was very solid to me also. IMHO, he was the best HW son in Denver.

Was Power Trip really that deep. IN the picture he looks really deep sided.

hill321

Power Trip in my mind was in the top three bulls in Denver.  He is deep sided like the pic shows, really stout, really thick, but soft made and smooth and not small proboly  5.7 or 6 frame. He was sound as well and nice clean front.  And BoJo's banner had Lautner,Glover, and some others on it.

afhm

cpubarn  do you have pics of other bulls from the stud that you would be willing to post?  Thank you.

clubcalve

What do you guys and girls think about bailout always been a real fan of Alias.