Limestone RimRock

Help Support Steer Planet:

CCW

aandtcattle

I saw the bull and remember him vividly when he was at Rocky Mtn. at Bennet CO.  He isnt very tall, I would say lower 5 fame, but chalked full of muscle, very square and opened up in his rib design.  I also really liked the way he moved out especially for as thick as he is.  Definitely think he could work well on those bigger harder doing cows needing moderated and thickened up.

Steve123

If you click on the video he is really narrow in his forerib and very straight shouldered. He also has plenty of brisket. I am just not see'n that description.

aandtcattle

Steve123 said:
If you click on the video he is really narrow in his forerib and very straight shouldered. He also has plenty of brisket. I am just not see'n that description.
I hadn't seen the video but looked at it and still like the bull.  He doesnt look as soggy on the video but I sure aint seeing the "very straight shoulder" you refer to Steve.  What do you mean by narrow in his forerib????? In order to make that assessment wouldnt you have to see him from the front or top? Just think it would be difficult to tell that with a side profile video.  Take it from me, I have seen him in person, the bull has plenty of rib, especially for a simmi x.  I do agree with your statement about him having some brisket, thats pretty obvious.