Lincoln AGR Show

Help Support Steer Planet:

SCowger

Does anyone have details or a link to get details on this show? 

I believe it is suppose to occur on December 19, not sure of the details.  Any help is appreciated.

iowabeef

I found this registration form on the AGR-Nebraska Facebook page.  Has all of the information

Attachments

• Lincoln.jpg
    Lincoln.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 304

DSC

We havent been to this show in a number of years and we are headed that way this year. I cant remember is there a place to tie out at night? Can you build a pen on the side of the trailer like we do at many jackpot shows? I hate leaving cattle in the barn at shows.

Thanks for any help.

Tallcool1

DSC said:
We havent been to this show in a number of years and we are headed that way this year. I cant remember is there a place to tie out at night? Can you build a pen on the side of the trailer like we do at many jackpot shows? I hate leaving cattle in the barn at shows.

Thanks for any help.

There are no actual tie outs, but you can park on a grass area and make a pen with panels for sure.  We bed down their trailer and let them run loose in there. 

I look forward to this show every year.  2 years ago we stood 3rd in class behind steers that both won their state fair.  It is one tough prospect show!