Lining Up For a Drink

Help Support Steer Planet:

r.n.reed

These girls figure its worth the wait in line to drink at the mouth of the tile.

Attachments

• 19m529 008 (Medium).jpg
    19m529 008 (Medium).jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 203

r.n.reed

That roan sow cow is an 11yr old daughter of Prospect Hill Silver Dollar.She has a month old bull calf by 108 wandering around those woods somewhere.I must confess to the Red Mafia,I even have a couple white ones.

mark tenenbaum

In another thread I responded to a younger breeder about Deertrail Mona Lisa-who was a Guiness out of Nelco Wild Lily-and produced the rodeo Mona Lisa that K-Kim had for years and years-Point is-she was closely related to DCC Prophet-who was a really good (JMO) commercially oriented bull-and would be right for the times today. The Prophet sib was a moderate tank-very similar in type to your roan cow-really like her. O0

r.n.reed

Glad you like her Mark,There is probably a good reason that they are similar as all my cows go back to Nelco Stellas Missie another Rorvig bred female.It has been nearly 25 yrs  since the last calf by Nelco Mcleod her son was dropped here and all though there has been some ebb and flow as I look at the herd today I see more of his influence evident in the herd than any other line I have used.