Live Video Chat with Brad Hook 4/7, 8:00 pm central

Help Support Steer Planet:

jason

After the success of the Kirk Stierwalt chat, it was only a matter of time until we lined up another industry favorite.

We are stepping it up a notch with a video chat.  The live video will stream just above the forum and you will be able to submit your questions in a thread that Brad will read.

It all takes place Wednesday, April 7th at 8:00 pm central time, so mark your calenders.

Also be sure to view a Brad's youtube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/jbradleyhook

shortyjock89

Is there any danger of our computer screens breaking when Brad's face shows up LIVE on them?  LOL Just kiddin Brad- I look forward to this chat as I missed the last one!

jbh

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Is there any danger of our computer screens breaking when Brad's face shows up LIVE on them?  LOL Just kiddin Brad- I look forward to this chat as I missed the last one!

You might want to where some protective goggles.....or a BLIND FOLD!

jbw

I might have to spay paint the screen!!! <beer>

Is this going to be a documentary?  Novel??  Biography???  FICTIONAL COMEDY!!?? 

jason

frostback said:
Will it work with us lowly poor dial up users?

It is going to be streamed through the website below, but it will appear on the steerplanet forum page. Credit to jeff at cattle.com for the website.

Go to this website and see if you can load any videos

http://www.ustream.tv

RSC

I predict that Brad will be dressed in the same suit for us as he wore as Anchor!  <beer>

Tony

irh

Brad, you should've went into the barn where all the lo-lifes was at.  Also, did anyone hear about 12 to 15 families that got kicked out because of all the crap some people like to do too get that winning look!.  This shouldn't be such a secret, just the fact!

tadpole

Jason, Will there be a chat transcript set up after its done like there was for Kirk's chat.  I know wont be home for probably most of it tonight so I was just was wondering if there was going to be a way to view it afterwards.  Or maybe Brad is going to do something with it on his youtube channel??

jason

tadpole said:
Jason, Will there be a chat transcript set up after its done like there was for Kirk's chat.  I know wont be home for probably most of it tonight so I was just was wondering if there was going to be a way to view it afterwards.  Or maybe Brad is going to do something with it on his youtube channel??

Brad might be able to record it as he broadcasts it.