LN supplier

Help Support Steer Planet:

Steered

Just got a certified letter today that I do not buy enough semen for Genex to stop and fill my tank anymore.  I just have a handful of cows and 2-3 canes last me quite awhile.  They said that they would still stop and fill my tank for $100 a fill (has been running $30 every 2 months) :eek:  Any ideas of who to contact in eastern kansas to get LN from?  What really makes me made is that I left a note that I wanted a bull this spring and they have filled the tank 3 times since I asked and still do not have it.  Figured that he did not have it on the truck the first month and that it would show up later, and now I get this letter.  They stop at another farm less that 2 miles from my house that uses a lot of semen, but he can only drive to my house for $100!  If all else fails I will see if this other farm will let me keep my tank there to be filled, but would rather just find somebody else if I am too small to be bothered with.

SHCC

If it makes you feel any better a friend of mine got the same letter and is right next to a huge dairy genex services.

wowcows

I take care of my own tank and just run it out to KABSU when I need it filled. Not sure just how far Manhattan is for you. Sometimes not the most handy but I know where my LN level is all the time.

jbw

For the last 3 years, 4 of us have been taking all our tanks to one location. Just to help our "service Man" out, When gas gets high we might as well save him time and money as well.

kanshow

Some places let you park your tank there for the off season and they keep it charged.  I know KABSU does, the Acc. Genetics rep also was going to do this.  I'm not sure if Scott does or not but it would be worth calling him to find out.  I'm sure there are others in your position.

Eberth

Genex services our tanks in the area as well,  but you might try getting ahold of Brian Beying he is thr abs rep for the area and is located in Leavenworth. I don't have his number on hand but could get it for you if you need it, he would be thr best option I would think.

mooch

We use a company called "Airgas" not sure if they are every where or not. They are wholesale industrial gases and welding supplies like Jeff mentioned. Draw back is you have to take the tank to them and remember to do it on schedule.