Look ,my Steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

TK Show2win

Whatcha all think of my steer. Hes 800lbs and sired by Hollywood. How do you think hes going to gow out and look at the end? Thanks for posting, I just got a account on here and your the best forum !!!

Attachments

• Tearahs Steers 008.jpg
    Tearahs Steers 008.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 247
  • Tearahs Steers 004.jpg
    Tearahs Steers 004.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 223
  • Tearahs Steers 006.jpg
    Tearahs Steers 006.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 217

farmboy

reallly nice steer, he's beutiful from the side and has a big butt on him, nice lines and such, he should do pretty good

PLKR

looks like a really good steer--one of the best pictured on SP in my opinion  ! good luck with him !

JoeDirt

I am VERY JEALOUS TOO!!!!!!!

He Doesnt have Ringworm like ours
  (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

red

very cool looking! I agree, a super nice calf & love the color pattern!

Red  (welcome)

ATOZ

I really don't think he will ever make a very good show steer so let me know where you live and I will take him off your hands.... But I'm only do you this favor because you are new to SteerPlanet! He looks great and I like the color, It makes him stand out !!Keep doing what you are doing and he should be really good.

shortyjock89

TK Show2win said:
Do you think because of his color he'll have a hard time competing against solid black calves?

No, I prefer color..but then again, I'm a Shorthorn guy!

renegade

First awesome steer - I would love to own him and second I am a fan of color and love it.  It will actually probablly give you a slight advantage over a black calf of the same quality because when you walk in the ring he will pop out to the judge and make an awesome first impression and his base color is black and not red so you should be fine.

cattlejunky

(welcome)  I do not think his color will hurt him.  In Indiana they have been doing well.  Good Luck with him.  What is his name?

TK Show2win

He is sired by Hollywood out of a shorty cow I believe. His name is Eight Ball, haha on his other side theres a perfect 8 made out of this spots lol