Lookin for 6 cows!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

beattieclubcalves

Looking for 6 bred cows to calf this spring dont gotta be show calf producing mommas just want somethin to calf.. Wanna steer away from chi but will use them if I have to. (dad has had bad experiences with chi cows.. everytime i look at chi heifers he has to tell me his story on a long legged chi cow he use to have that could clear any fence or gate lol) wantin in the $1000-1300 range.
thanks alot
alan!

ance cascio

we live in ms i have 6 reg angus will calf in dec coming with ther 2nd calf great milkers butter ball fat bred to reg hereford bull . not a thing wrong with them going strickly shorthorn will take 1200 per head .
                                                                                                                              thanks

lynle1234

We have some that may work for you.  (Herfs, Simmy Cross, Cross)- They are due from March-June.  Priced between $1250-$1500.  Located in Indiana.

Billenstein Farms

I have a few main angus cows for sale pm me for more info or call me 740-361-3151 Jessica all good cows and bred

mark tenenbaum

have 2 shorthorns-weigh 16-1800-spring calvers-one was a caf champ-nebraska-produced 10000 in 3 calves-other we flushed -900 each-southeast nebraska, better looking in person than some of the ones Ive seen on this deal. O0

Latest posts