Looking for a Corgi

Help Support Steer Planet:

LSF

I know there's been some talk in the past about people having Corgis for sale.  I would like to find one for my son's birthday early in July.  We are in IL.  Anybody have any?  Please send me a PM, thanks!!

ROAD WARRIOR

Get ahold of Justme on here - we got a puppy from her and O think she has another litter coming - may be here now. Super lady and nice puppies! RW

bobwire

We just had a litter born Thursday June 24.  They will be ready to go in early August.  We had 4 tris and 1 sable - 4 males and 1 female.  We will have them at the Gold Buckle Extravaganza in Springfield, MO July 23-26 and at the Ozark Empire Fair August 2-4 - we will have our Boer Goats there and also a Polled Hereford heifer.  The pups will be on display in the goat barn 8/2 and 8/3 and with the herefords on 8/4.  We will post pics when they get a little older.  PM for more info.  Thanks.

justme

I just had a litter of AKC Pembroke welsh corgi pups.  3 males 2 females.  tris and sables.  They were born last saturday.

kanshow

I was wondering if the rare whites can be trained to be seeing eye dogs for pirates??

gandrdad

We have a tri female due this week.  She was x-rayed and has either 6 or 7 puppies.  I am in WV.  Both she and the male are excellent cow dogs and great with kids.

JimBob

I know where there's 3 ready to go in Okla.  One is white.  hollar if you still need one.  Or if Okla will work.