looking for a fall born steer that would work for san antonio or houston

Help Support Steer Planet:

showsteer11

i am looking for a fall born steer that would slick  not looking to spend alot of money due to the fact that we direct our program mainly towards ft worth but are kinda looking for a slick this year to so if you have anything please let me know

kobo_ranch

Have several just now in the pen.  Most Aug, Sept, and Oct borns.  No pics yet, have blacks, smokies, couple of baldies and a red.  Sired by Mellow Yellow (lautner bull).
$900-$1500.  CENTRAL TEXAS

CJC

kobo_ranch said:
Have several just now in the pen.  Most Aug, Sept, and Oct borns.  No pics yet, have blacks, smokies, couple of baldies and a red.  Sired by Mellow Yellow (lautner bull).
kobo
What was your overall thoughts about Mellow Yellow? From his picture I liked him a lot.

cowboybecoachin

About 30-35 to pick from. Heatwave, Hardcore, Carnac, Witchdoctor, Who, Eyes On The Money, and some very good Angus steers. Reasonably priced when considering the quality. Mike Christian, Christian Cattle Co. 254-597-7121 or 254-688-0840. 1 hour west of Waco. Delivery available.

kobo_ranch

CJC said:
kobo_ranch said:
kobo
What was your overall thoughts about Mellow Yellow? From his picture I liked him a lot.
Its a little soon to tell, have about 11 in the pen just now weined.  About 5 stick out from the rest.  One thing is we got all colors out of him.  People that see our calves wonder how many  bulls or sires we actually used!  Calves are smaller than last years Paddy Omalley but all seem real gentle so far and hopefully will come on after a month of feed!  I'll keep ya posted...