Looking for a Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

clubbie2011

I'm looking for a  heifer, I'd like her to be Simmy influenced, or maybe even smokey, but it doesn't really matter.
I plan to take her to some progress shows this summer, the country fair, maybe a show in the fall and
breed her next spring. I'm located in extreme western Nebraska, so it'd probably best if you were
somewhere in western Nebraska, south eastern Wyoming, or north eastern Colorado. My price
limit is around $1,000 to $1,500, and she doesn't need to be really showy. I'd honestly like a
more maternal heifer that would make a good club calf momma. Thanks in advance! :)

She can be a spring born, or fall born, it doesn't matter to me.

Fusion Cattle

I advise you to check out www.liveauctions.tv.  Our online sale is running this weekend and some of the heifers are currently bid in your price range.  There's some good options for either fall, spring, or summer borns.  Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be glad to help you out.

Bulldaddy

clubbie2011 said:
(dog)

I'm still looking :) It doesn't even have to be a yearling,
a prospect would actually be fine.

Check with Scott Gonsior (Gonsior Simmentals) in Fullerton.  He has some really good maternal Simmetal genetics.  I bet he can help you. His number is 308-536-3101.