Looking for a nice February/March steer.

Help Support Steer Planet:

Sassy2899

I am looking for a February/March steer. Our county fair is the last week in July. I want the steer to finish out at 1200 lbs. If you know anyone or have  steer that would fit this criteria please post.
Thank you very much.

Craig

Sassy2899 said:
I am looking for a February/March steer. Our county fair is the last week in July. I want the steer to finish out at 1200 lbs. If you know anyone or have  steer that would fit this criteria please post.
Thank you very much.

i have a march heatwave str in nw ohio that would finish then. craig cope cope cattle 937/243/5270

Sassy2899

Craig would you happen to have any pictures of your steer. If you do my e-mail is [email protected].  I know it is hard to get them uploaded onto here sometimes. Thank you. :)

yamaha

how about a march rainmaker located in michigan call don at 586 784 9236 thanks for your time

shufly

Not sure where you are located but I have a  black Dirty Hairy, black Unforgiven, and a smoke steer.  I am located in Colorado and I will email you pics.

yamaha

hi sassy2899 where are you located did you find a steer yet thanks have a good day

bull5x0

Josh Blackford  blackfordshowcattle.comHas a really cool chromed up Paddy O Malley that was sold but is availible again. I have no further information on this steer except if I were not steer heavy he would be standing in my barn. Give Josh a call at 217-304-3343 if you would like further information.