Looking for a nice show heifer!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

straightmaine

Looking for a nice show heifer to show and then raise show calves out of her in her future.  Located in southeast Kansas. $1,000-$2,000 range.

tlcc

i have a solid white reg shorthorn hiefer im asking 900 for here. locatedin texas can deliever or meet

PowersShowStock

I HAVE A APRIL ALI X HEATSEEKER THAT WAS GREEN AND NOW REALLY PUTTING IT ON.  I HAVE A TRAILER HEADING TO SEK IN GALESBURG, KS THAT YOU COULD SEE HER AND IF YOU LIKE I WOULD LIKE $1800.00 FOR HER.  SHE IS CORRECT AND SOUND AND TONS OF HAIR.  SHE WOULD MAKE A GREAT SHOW HEIFER AND A CLUB COW. 

DirtyHarry.jpg

ebyoder

Have two nice show heifer prospects.

One is all red Sonny N Clear X Bookie

the other is all black Dr. Who X All About You, this one was an embryo calf out of our donor cow.

Want 1k for each.
Thanks

Goldstein Farms

we have several hereford hiefers that would make goo show hiefers priced from 900 to 1500

CPL

I've got 2 march heifers and 1 nov 09 heifer that all fall within your price range. They are located in Western IL.

accattleco

We have a couple nice hfrs for sale.  one is a Priceless, the other a half Maine out of Mitten Man son and an All About You daughter.  Located in Northeast Ne.

CoatsClubcalves

straightmaine said:
Looking for a nice show heifer to show and then raise show calves out of her in her future.  Located in southeast Kansas. $1,000-$2,000 range.
Check out the CoatsClubcalves post for more info. about this Doctor Who/Maxi Heifer

Attachments

• IMG_2487.jpg
    IMG_2487.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 46

Redangus01

I have an april Red Angus Heifer. She has placed 1st or 2nd in all her classes. Her mama has produced 5 Supreme Champion Heifers and 1 Grand Champion Market Steer. (This is the 6th Calf). Asking $1500.00 obo

[email protected]