Looking for a red angus bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

Mill Iron A

Pipeliner I'm not running yours down to promote my own, don't have one to really promote yet. I was merely stating that of the ones that I have seen I just didn't see what the hype was about. Not saying there aren't great ones out of him, I just wanted to let the original poster know I didn't agree with a couple other posts that this bull would do exactly what he wants. I have seen several with a neat look but just hadn't seen the base width and bone that it sounded he was looking for. If I didn't say anything that's like agreeing which gives the go ahead to the original poster that everyone agreed fat tony would work. Since I didn't feel that way now they can take all the other comments with a grain of salt and decide for themself. If he goes with your bull and makes a great one then I couldn't be happier but I just wanted him to get more opinions. Its called free speech....

clete

I have a big boddied heifer out of Majestic Lighting that I took to denver this year. A majestic lightning heifer won the Denver red angus show this year. He is by far one of my favorite bulls. His calves are full bodied. ( No pencil wasted) Cattle vision has him available for $35 a straw. If you want a picture of my heifer  let me know. I am very excited about him.

RedCowsRule

I'm not sure I agree with the comment about the Card Shark calves being small and early maturing.  One of our Card Shark sons on test here in Indiana is doing well, averaging over 5 lbs a day gain for the entire weigh period so far (91 days today).  He weighs 1415 lbs, one week past his birthday.  I wouldn't call that small.  The bulls that Jesse Weber had at NWSS weren't what I would consider small either.  I also heard that Nordlund's sold a really nice Card Shark heifer for pretty good money here this past week too.  The one's we have are sure stout and thick.

Mill Iron A

Would like to see pictures of the card shark calves, had a few guys tell me that bull was one of the best they have seen

Pipeliner

CrossCreekRA said:
Will Fat Tony work on heifers in terms of BW?

Fat Tony works very well with heifers. He's a bull we've bred to first calf heifers and has been used as a calving ease bull by others. I believe Muddy Creek on here has used him on heifers as well. He has a 68lb actual birth weight and is a -0.2 bw epd. If you want any other info. Just message me.