Looking for a Shorthorn heifer.

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

She needs to be smokin good. I'd like her to be in Illinois so she's eligible for Land of Lincoln prizes at State, and if she's horned, I'll about do a backflip.  I'll be able to come look at calves ASAP, so just let me know where they are and I'll check em out.

Hofstatter Farms

You know where we are come out anytime. we will be back home sometime in the next two wieekends and we are weaning on the 29th. call me up (309)208-9353

Doc

Hey Justin, Tim Brandenburg has a few really nice ones over at his place. One is a Primo out of a full sister to all the Queens cows at Cates , another is a Bloodstone out of GCC Fool Pride. If you need his number just pm me.

Dave

Check out the shorthorn heifer on our ad in the classifieds. She may be the one your looking for. Hubbard / DM Cattle. thanks Dave

Dooling1

All of our ET cavles will be in IL by mid September. We have a lot of standing order for our calves this year, so it will be first come first get. But you are always welcome to come and look.

And by the way, one of our best ones is horned.

Stu

Dave said:
Check out the shorthorn heifer on our ad in the classifieds. She may be the one your looking for. Hubbard / DM Cattle. thanks Dave

mark tenenbaum

Doc said:
Hey Justin, Tim Brandenburg has a few really nice ones over at his place. One is a Primo out of a full sister to all the Queens cows at Cates , another is a Bloodstone out of GCC Fool Pride. If you need his number just pm me. anybody want some embryos out of Brandenburgs full sid to the national champ cf rose deal?

shortyjock89

Doc said:
Hey Justin, Tim Brandenburg has a few really nice ones over at his place. One is a Primo out of a full sister to all the Queens cows at Cates , another is a Bloodstone out of GCC Fool Pride. If you need his number just pm me.

Dang. I shoulda just asked him this last week. We were stalled just a few feet from them.  Congrats with that Primo heifer by the way Doc, she kicked some serious butt!