Looking for a Shorthorn Print.

Help Support Steer Planet:

Shady Lane

I got an e-mail over the weekend, apparently I am now in search of a framed Shorthorn Print that is meant to be a gift to celebrate my fathers retirement.

Would preffer a pasyure scene or something similar?

Does anybody know any that would be available?

It seems to me that at one of the Junior Nationals several years ago they were selling something like this?

I think it may have been the one in Springfield Ohio.

Any tips or leads would be greatly appreciated.

yuppiecowboy

I found a beautiful print of the white heifer that traveled, and another unnamed print of the same era on Ebay. I would suggest looking on there as they often times have prints that are impressive and often they are shorthorns.

Shady Lane

Thanks for the tips.

The CJ Brown ones are the ones that I was thinking of I believe.

I wish they were a little larger in size and allready framed, but the Prints are bang on accurate depictions of Shorthorns.

Very beautiful work.

Thanks so much for the link!

lightnin4

Call the C.J. Brown studio.  They will frame any print for you.  My Mom & Dad got me one of her Angus prints framed for Christmas.

Will

I have several of her prints and like them very well.  We always just take them to hobby lobby and have them framed.

justintime

Jamie, go to CJ Brown's website and look at her collection. I visited with her at the Iowa Beef Expo and she does amazing work. When we decided to get a framed Shorthorn print to award in memory of the late Craig Andrew at Agribition, we called CJ and she had it shipped to us in less than a week. She does some of the best work I have seen

JWW

if anyone knows someone who does better livestock/cattle artwork than CJ Brown, i would like to know who they are .... ;)  b/c i doubt there are any or are only a a couple

JWW