Looking for a show heifer in Oklahoma area--found one 0

Help Support Steer Planet:

SUL1

We are looking for a show heifer in Oklahoma  or surrounding states. Would prefer a black and white or a smoke colored heifer.  Let us know what you have for sale??

Thank you

We found a nice smoke heifer-thanks 

wrc

We have a couple of really nice fall born heifers.  They have been weaned for a week and are being halter broke.  We should have them clipped and pictured in the next week.  Give me a call 405 880 6908 Wade. Just north of Stillwater

crushertown

I have two july heifers out of jimmy the greek.  One red and one black and white.  Red one 4500 and the black and white one  8000.  Yea i typed 8000.  This heifer is something special. The man where i bouht them from says the red girl is the best heifer he has had in ten years:  but i still like my mott.lol  I am located in tishomingo, ok.  We should get together tommorrow so you can look at the girls.  You wont be disappointed.  I promise.

Bjk cattle

I have two shorthorn plus heifers out of Paradise and maine cows.  I also have maine/angus commercial heifer.  Can also get a chi heifer out of an Alais cow & PB angus bull.  I can be reached at (479) 462-6380.  Priced very reasonable.

CBurke

Have a nice Chore Boy x Heetseeker Heifer born 10/15/10. She is solid black and a lil white on belly. Great disposition, big boned, thick hip, super front end, natual polled and sound. She is going to be a good show heifer and make a good cow. Her dam was breed and grand champion many times while daughter showed her. $1750..... 918-630-2932 if interested I'll send you some pics. Were in NE oklahoma just east of Tulsa