Looking for a used show box

Help Support Steer Planet:

petrofuel

I am looking for a used galvanized show box. Looking for one that is 58 inches wide like the larger Sullivan box or an upright box.  I am located in eastern Iowa.  Please PM me or call 563-579-4006.

MorMad

What are you looking to spend? I have one that I made my daughters that we may sell. The girls have been bugging me to make a larger one with a few more features. I realy have not thought about what I would need for the one we have. The box is upright and would be comparable to a Sullivan's mid size box. I thing it is 48" tall. Let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks

petrofuel

MorMad,
Yes I maybe interested in the box. Do you have a number where I could call you? Do you have pictures of it?
If you could send them to my email [email protected]

Pat

bar5

I have a Sullivan's galvinized steel show box for sale.  It is the medium sized chest style, I think it is 40inches long.  It also has the sullivan's showbox wheels attached to it, to make it easier to move around. This box is 4 years old. We are located in west central Iowa

ADG

petrofuel said:
I am looking for a used galvanized show box. Looking for one that is 58 inches wide like the larger Sullivan box or an upright box.  I am located in eastern Iowa.  Please PM me or call 563-579-4006.

I have a 2 year old large galvanized sullivan's box with the two removable trays.  It is in excellent condition and I would like $175 for it.  I thought I had it sold on here before, but I never received payment.  At the time I was going to ship it to Texas, it was going to cost $75. I can send some pics if you're intersted.  My kids purchased an upright dolly box, so this one is in need of a home.  Thanks for the consideration!

ADG

Pat, PM'd you, also check your e-mail!  Sent some photos your way!  Thanks!