Looking for angus heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

txguy

Looking for an Angus heifer or hereford; prefer one that would be in the price range not to exceed possibly $2,500.00, but if the heifer is very nice will take into consideration. I live in North Texas so let me know where you are located and price along with pictures please. You can PM me or post it to this topic. Thanks

steerjockey

here is an angus hfr selling in texas in april

Attachments

• Next-Step-X-1233.jpg
    Next-Step-X-1233.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 85

steerjock48

i have an Angus heifer  for sale she is  really good  ill try 2 find a pix of her she was born middle of September heck of a calf tho

steerjockey

call me for more info on this angus hfr and the sale she is in @ 780-288-3255

Easy

I am located in east texas and have 4 or 5 high quality show prospects that are in that price range. Call me at (903)754-2088. It will definetly be worth your while to come look. If i dont have something you want, i have connections with Lastovica Angus or Doug Satree Angus. You will not find another heifer as good as these for the price. DOB and breeding of heifers are in a wide range. Send me an email and i can send you some pics. [email protected].

P.S. The above heifer has a caption under her pic "Next Step" and that could be WAGS Next Step which is not a angus bull. Maybe!

lynle1234

What is your email and I can send you a picture of a hereford we have for sale.

MYT Farms

steerjockey said:
actually she is sired by OCC next step i think id know lol

That is a dang nice heifer. I don't usually attend auctions unless they're close though.  :( In any case, do you have connections to any more females like that? If so, please PM me with prices, weights, and DOB. I raise and show predominately Angus, and a heifer like that would be a very nice addition to my show string.

Jill

If that heifer looks as good as the picture, I'll be shocked if you can get her bought for 2500 and if you can you better grab her.

MYT Farms

Jill said:
If that heifer looks as good as the picture, I'll be shocked if you can get her bought for 2500 and if you can you better grab her.

Boy, she is nice, but I have to get one either closer or one that can be shipped. I usually make it a point to see the animal in person as well. But, you're right, if the picture represents her accurately, I wouldn't blink at $2500.

MYT Farms

MYT Farms said:
Jill said:

Boy, she is nice, but I have to get one either closer or one that can be shipped. I usually make it a point to see the animal in person as well. But, you're right, if the picture represents her accurately, I wouldn't blink at $2500.

BTW, steerjock, I sent you an e-mail concerning my situation.

reno1014

Hay, Txguy there are some fine folks in Ok. that have a really nice heifer for sale....I bought a calf from them last weekend.
It is Cook Cattle Company pm me if you want there number.

WWS

Wow. That is one great pic of the angus heifer and I second the post of Jill. Any sales i have ever been in or attended a pic like that one sells itself regardless of the calf in person, within reason.