looking for aug. or sept. born steers

Help Support Steer Planet:

eliseo

im starting to look for steers for the 2011 show season. if anybody has anything you think i might like please send me pics and prices and i'll get with you. i would like to find an american, exotic, and another breed so that my children don't compete against each other.

Bulldaddy

Where are you located?  Distance could be a factor.  I have a WMW out of a SimAngus cow that is really good with tons of hair born in Aug 09 that would probably classify Exotic.  Also, two Machos out of SimAngus cows born in Sept 09 that should classify as Simmental.  They are in Texas.  If your are interested, PM me for more info.

thebulllady

I've got a really good hairy black Simmental, white faced, and a couple good black Simmental / Brahman crosses available.  VERY reasonable, located in Texas.  Both on feed.  email me at:  [email protected] for pics / prices.

horseshoe b

last year we had the res. abc in houston , sold the calf for $800 , i have this year one smoky milk man , and some abc's. and also some real good brahmans, we are one hour north west of houston.  936-499-3715

kobo_ranch

We're running behind this year... but will have a handfull of steers and heifers for sale.  All out of Launtners bull Mellow Yellow.  Heifers can be registered as CHI and steers can show exotic, Charolais or Chi most likely.  Very fair prices starting at $1000.  Will have available for viewing after Houston Stock Show.  We are 1 hour NW of Austin.

cowboybecoachin

We have a good selection of steers, both exotic and Angus, and a few Americans. Central Texas. Pics hopefully this week. You can see our quality at our website, christiancattleco.com. Thanks, Mike

BOW

I live Ohio but if you are looking for a couple good ones we need to talk. 937.547.9227, I have a couple Shorthorns, Q Dod x Shorthorn, Landslide x Shorthorn (yellow color).