Looking for Bred Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

William

I am looking for a bred heifer. I would like a purebred Charolais but I am up for almost any breed. I would like one that is bred to a good low birth weight club calf bull. The closer to Washington the better. Please send me pictures and prices.

Thanks

jeffb1

We'll be selling three breds at the Ks Beef Expo Dec. 13. One by a Power + X Habanero bull and out of a full flush X Peekaboo cow, bred to Rocky Balboa. The other is out of a Stricytly Business X Implusle bull and a Future Direction X EXT angus cow, also bred to Rocky Balboa. Finally, a PB Maine , Fear This X Witch Dr. out of a P. Energizer cow, bred to Northern Improvement (AN).  All solid black except the first one, she has white on legs, underline. JB

mike

Check my site Stohlmann Cattle Company on show steers.com on the front page I have 1 heifer for sale PM me if interested.

Alto Herefords has reg. herefords and reg. angus bred cows. I can get some pics for you if you are interested. We are located in Arcata, CA which is on the northcoast about 2 hours from the oregon border. If you are interested either email me back or give us a call at 707-496-7646
Alto Herefords