Looking for Calf in or close to Nebraska

Help Support Steer Planet:

Warrior10

Looking for perferably a heifer but a very nice steer will do in nebraska or that can be delivered to nebraska born in april or march, would pay up to 1300 for the right calf. Any breed. Pictured appriciated! Thanks!

Till-Hill

CLUB CALF SALE

NOVEMBER 6, 2010
7:00 P.M. SALE TIME

NORTHEAST IA SALES COMMISSION
(2 MILES NORTH OF WAUKON IA ON HWY 76)

SELLING STEERS AND HEIFERS
BY MANY POPULAR AI SIRES

Alias heifer was Reserve Grand Champion Prospect Heifer @ Nashua on September 6th, 2010. For pictures of this heifer and other prospects to be sold at the sale please visit http://bmwphotographyproductions.zenfolio.com/p53449521

HOSTED BY THE ALLAMAKEE CO. CATTLEMEN ASSOCIATION
FOR MORE INFO, CONTACT;
JIM WOOD 563-568-7610 OR NICK TILLERAAS=563-380-0573

FITTING AND SHOWMANSHIP CLINIC
Featuring Bobby May 
From 4-6 P.M. in sale ring before the sale

Redangus01

I have a April heifer calf a red Angus. She has been shown. I am in maryland she is priced at 1500 but could work with you if you liked her. Email me [email protected]

RMB

2 sales you can check out one ends october 3rd, which is clear choice club calf sale by Rising City, Ne or Vech Show Cattle by Cedar Bluffs, Ne.  Vech's sale ends november 6th.  They both have really good quality cattle and have done well in the show ring.  For more info on the Clear Choice sale go to Meysenburg Show Cattle.com or Ruth Show cattle.com.  For the Vech Show Cattle call Brian at (402)480-3039.  Champion market heifer at 2010 Saunders County Fair was purchased off the Clear Choice Club Calf sale last year and in 2008 and in 2010 the grand steer came from the Vech Club Calf Sale and they also sold the reserve steer at the Dodge County Fair.  Any questions just call them and they would be happy to show you their offerings.

Hello Warrior10,

If you'd like to check out some club calves in eastern Nebraska, we bred and raised the Carnac heifer that Vech's did a great job with that RWB is talking about that won the Saunders Co. Fair. We also raised the steer that was actually Champion Market Steer at Dodge Co. Fair last year in 2009 shown by the Miller boys; where they also got champion the year before in 2008...also have some other wins around Nebraska, Iowa, and Idaho if you'd like to know. We have a cool little Carnac steer born in April that I just took pictures of Sunday, and some great younger heifers and more steers to look at too, if you are interested. Please let us know! We'd love for you to come look at our cattle  ;D

The Gieselmann's

atl24

I HAVE A 3 SHORTHORN HEIFER CALVES BORN EARLY TO MID APRIL IN EASTERN NEBRASKA, PRICED TO SELL.

Attachments

• Tag 25.jpg
    Tag 25.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 300
  • Tag 26.jpg
    Tag 26.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 275
  • Tag 27.jpg
    Tag 27.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 283

nck21

Going to wisner, neb. this weekend. We have a rainmaker hfr and a sunseeker hfr, also a monopoly and a point taken steer that are here on sp. Be glad to load them up  and show them to you if this is anywhere near you.  Thanks shaver cattle at [email protected]

GLB

I have a few calves that I have posted in the classifieds that fall into that price range. One is an appendix shorthorn that is out of the Champion Shorthorn and was 5th overall at the Iowa State fair 4-H show, asking price is 1250 on her, and then the other is a solid black sunseeker out of a meyer cow that is a really flashy show heifer prospect that I dont have pictured yet. I'm asking 1500 for her. I also have a few steers that I am helping a gentleman sell near Ames, Iowa. I could deliver to Nebraska if that would help also.