looking for calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

RochholzFarms

im looking for a show heifer i would like it to be simmi or angus and im also looking for a good steer to show  thanks you can txt me at 515-339-1327

RochholzFarms

still looking iv narrowed it to a search for a purebred angus heifer and a good steer i can only spend 1500 on the steer but thanks for looking also im located in iowa

Shorthorns4us

I don't have any purebred Angus heifers this fall, but I do have a really nice group of Shorthorn and Shorthorn Plus Steers.  Lots of choices and they can come registered-- so if you want to enter breed shows and classes you have the paperwork.
All of our Steers will be priced under $1500.  Don't let my reasonable prices make you think they are junk--- I believe in getting good calves in people's hands to show at a reasonable price.  These calves should feed out very very well-- they are highly bred for carcass traits and finish, but also they LOOK really good too-- not just an average feed lot calf.

Our sale is October 29 and 30 at the farm.  Calves will all be priced to Load and Go that day or we can work out delivery later if needed.  We are located in SW Iowa.
Please check our web page for more info and changing pictures during October.
www.fordfamilyshorthorns.com
Emily

Latest posts