looking for fall born heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

lebf

I need a fall born heifer for a first year 9yo girl to show. I want somthing that can be registered the breed doesnt mater as long as it can be registered. I an also located in louisiana but will travel a reasonable distance for the right one.

amanda331402

I've got a selection of Maine and Chi heifers to choose from all fall borns and will send pics. Located in Central Texas

qrtzvw

We have a Paddy O'Malley x Kadabra heifer that is subject to register as Chi or Maine and her date of birth is 8/9/10.  She is started on the halter and very gentle.  We are located in SW Oklahoma,  Please reply or PM if interested.

This heifer is pictured on steerplanet under "Cattle For Sale" as "FOR SALE - Fall born heifers!!!" by qrtzvw

Thank you

qrtzvw

I replied to your post earlier today, but couldn't find pics to attach so I will try again.  This Paddy O'Malley heifer is very gentle and can be handled by anyone.  We started halter breaking her 2 weeks ago and she will lead, stand quietly in the chute for rinsing and blowing, and will lay down while tied.

Please feel free to reply here or PM if you need anything else.

qrtzvw

Attachments

• IMG_0665.JPG
    IMG_0665.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0670.JPG
    IMG_0670.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0671.JPG
    IMG_0671.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 38

Fusion Cattle

We've got some super hairy and thick fall heifers on our online sale this weekend.  They are puppy-dog broke and I think would be great calves for a junior showman.  Go to www.liveauctions.tv for pictures and videos.  I'm sure we could work something out on transportation with you.  We've helped customers in many states down in your area.  Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

BAILEYFARMS

Here's a couple hfrs. Red is a monoply x irish whiskey granddaughter. White is a pure breed shorthorn

Attachments

• mono 539.jpg
    mono 539.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 74
  • tag 167.jpg
    tag 167.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 36

WKYIronMike

Have a nice Registered Black Simmental Late October Born Heifer FLS Happily Rowdy. Has a nice smooth fluffy coat and is gentle. I have petted her many times in the pasture and hand fed her some by herself. Just haven't had the time to Halter Break her. Her Dam was Sired by a Grand Champion Tennessee State Fair Bull (Double J Wes), in which he was 5 months when he won. Therefore she carries some purple in the blood. Her Sire WWCR Mr Dream S23 is a Solid Black Dream On son. If interested email me at [email protected] and I can get you pics and answer any questions.

Thanks
Flying L Simmentals