Looking for Fall Born steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

SKF

My daughter is starting to look for her new steer for newt show season. She needs a Aug-Oct born calf and she wants this year a black or black and white calf. All of our shows are hair so it needs good hair. It must be sound on its feet. She is looking for a calf that she can be competive with. You can email us at [email protected] .  Thank you ;D

klingler

check out tha ad heatwave steer- new price
or give me a call at 478-297-5179
we got many to choose from

kobo_ranch

SKF said:
My daughter is starting to look for her new steer for newt show season. She needs a Aug-Oct born calf and she wants this year a black or black and white calf. All of our shows are hair so it needs good hair. It must be sound on its feet. She is looking for a calf that she can be competive with. You can email us at [email protected] .  Thank you ;D
[/quote 
We have some good ones right now, mostly all black and Paddy Omalley sired.  Really fair prices!  Several to choose from.  Email me and let me know where you are, will send you some pics.  If your close enough you can come see us!  [email protected]  (we also have 3 ABC steers two with a blaze face and belly) 

Latest posts