LOOKING FOR HEIFER

Help Support Steer Planet:

qrtzvw

We have 8 to choose from.  They are blacks and black baldies and most will register as Chi or Maine.  They are fall 2009 heifer mates to our show steers and out of clubby sires such as Total Solution, Paddy O'Malley, and Godfather.  They have had two rounds of immunizations, calfhood vaccinations, weaned and on feed for 45 days.  We are pricing them from $1000 to $2500 and would love the opportunity to show them to you.  We are located in SW Oklahoma near Altus.  PM if interested, sorry we do not have any pics.

Will

We have a really nice November shorthorn calf that is a puppy dog.  My 7 year old catches her and ties her up.    She is out of a full brother to Radio Active and a Super Dazzler bred cow.  I can get pictures this weekend. If your interested just let me know.  We are in the Northeast part of Oklahoma.  It takes four and a half hours from my place to Dallas.

we realy like hair cattle . shorthorn , main, limi,simmi  something like that  we have one limi now we realy like her.she is my oldest boys.

johnwayne

Have you found a heifer yet? I am in South Texas I have one really nice hereford (reg) a cool milkman girl and several Braunvieh heifers, please go to our web site we have a few pictures of our cattle there.
www.c4cattle.com
john david cass

Will said:
We have a really nice November shorthorn calf that is a puppy dog.  My 7 year old catches her and ties her up.    She is out of a full brother to Radio Active and a Super Dazzler bred cow.  I can get pictures this weekend. If your interested just let me know.  We are in the Northeast part of Oklahoma.  It takes four and a half hours from my place to Dallas.
  would like to see some pics of her. my son is 14 years old and realy loves to show .if you can get some pics that would be great.

SHORTHORNS#1

rosewell cattle co said:
We are looking for a show heifer for my son. In or around northeast texas.
We have a shorthorn heifer for sale, extremely hairy, baby doll personality, and just beautiful.  My son has thought about showing her, however, we can only fit so many in the barn.  We are located in Southeast Oklahoma.  You can view her on our web page -- www.barthreeranch.com

Her name is -3 Miss Mary Kate.  I apologize, the pictures are approximately 1 month old, she looks much better now.  She has been on show feed and is ready to go.  We have just not clipped her up since then.  My son is going to cattle camp and if she is not sold by then, he is taking her.  If you need additional pictures, let me know.

kentucky man

Check out our posts on heifers.  We sold a spring born this last winter to a guy in Texas.  We slicked the hair off of them. The pictures were taken in April.  The first one is a Sim Angus and the second two are purebred Simmentals.  We will have new pictures up after the 4th of July if you need to see updated pictures.  All of these heifers are out of donor cows.  The one dam was a former Champion at Houston.  These heifers are super nice and halter broke.  Mark Howard hauls to Texas for us.

Attachments

• Macho X Angus Metzger Fall Heifer.jpg
    Macho X Angus Metzger Fall Heifer.jpg
    689.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Solid BLK  Metzger Fall Heifer.jpg
    Solid BLK Metzger Fall Heifer.jpg
    788.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Star Headed Metzger Fall Heifer.jpg
    Star Headed Metzger Fall Heifer.jpg
    659.5 KB · Views: 76

AAOK

rosewell cattle co said:
We are looking for a show heifer for my son. In or around northeast texas.

I'm no longer in the business, but the Blackwells, who purchased my herd, raise some really nice Maine-Anjou & Simmental Show Calves.  They are in Venus, TX, about 30 miles south of DFW.  I'll bet Clint will have some good ones, priced lower than you would expect.  Here is the contact info:

Clint Blackwell
972-345-9225
[email protected]