LOOKING FOR PB CHAR HEIFER

Help Support Steer Planet:

Kris

hey guys, im looking for a PB charolais heifer that will compete anywhere!
Any thoughts on where i should be looking? location is no issue

oakbar

Kris,

I'm not a Charolais breeder so take this for what its worth.  I've seen cattle from three breeders at sales, shows that I thought were quite impressive.  They are Thomas Ranch in Harrold, SD,  Polzin-Zehnder Cattle in Stanchfield, MN, and TNR Cattle Co., Northome, MN.  This should be a good place to start anyway!!

Lynn 

TMJ Show Cattle

Also, Bauman Ranches, Cheyenne, Wyoming.Great Cattle. Also, the Bedwell's of Iowa.Also check in Missouri,can't think of their names but I know their are some good one's in Missouri.

Kris

thanks a lot...i have seen some of their cattle at some of the bigger shows, i was just wondering if anyone knew if there was a real good heifer in particular around, thats certainly a place to start, thanks

jbzdad

Kris, Gregg Stewart sold some purebred char at his last heifer sale, I think he started with some Debrueker(sp?) stuff, he sometimes has some spring offerings , Mid continent farms, some of the heifers brought over 5k as i remember

dana hutchison

Kris said:
hey guys, im looking for a PB charolais heifer that will compete anywhere!
Any thoughts on where i should be looking? location is no issue
just had a full to baumans  kass miss josie and she won her fair share over the last couple years if ur interested pm me