Looking for.... (please read)

Help Support Steer Planet:

Steer Boy 101

What kinda price range ul ooking to spend on a trailor?? we have a 04?? of so i can look sometime but my dad is actualy lookingto get rid of it. its a featherlight steels with alumin bumbers. VERY NICE condition. email me if intrested and i can talkto my dad and get pics

MYT Farms

Well, I've got a pretty nice used blower along with a set of clippers. (No blades) I'm looking to get a litle more serious and do an upgrade. The blower is a Circuteer II. The clippers are Andis. PM me if you might be interested in one or both.

yousesteers

I have a couple of older blowers one is a circuteer 2 and the other a circuteer 1 have been used i got a new one dont really need 3 blowers  for just 1 guy

dori36

Schneider Show Calves said:
Trailer in good condition (must be a bumper pulled one)
Show equipment  like Chute, Blower, Clippers, Showsticks, et

You can reach me at [email protected]
or send me a message on here.

Thanks

SSC

Would you like to put a "Wanted" ad on my website?  Wanted ads are free (can't be too long) and I'd be happy to put yours on!  Go to www.genesislivestock.com to check out the site.

Dori

dori36

As a follow-up, my website is being updated by the designers (I do all the "basic" updates but when I make changes to the html, they do it.) so there are some glitches showing up right now:  like the logo/banner is broken on a couple of pages and they managed to lose the "Other" cattle ads I put up last night!  My designers (nearly perfect for about 3 yrs) merged with another well known cattle website designer and it's been a mess ever since!  So, until the glitches are completely ironed out, I'll not be putting anything new up.  Hopefully in just a few days all will be straightened out.