looking for reasonable spring borns

Help Support Steer Planet:

barnone

I'm looking to purchase some realtively young spring borns. I will be honest, I dont want to spend a fourtune, but if anyone knows of some that are looked near the south I would be interested. Thanks for any information.

barnone

Along with any 2009 fall borns that are reasonably priced. Thanks again

OKIE 7

If you are looking for steers.  I have several in the 1200-1500 range in Oklahoma.  I can send you some pics if interested.  Sorry, all of the heifers are sold.

tuckerlandcattle

we have about 14 spring borns that are smokin joe  grandsons and granddaughters.....  we are located in the Texas Panhandle.... most of them will go for very cheap.....pm if interested

Popeye03

barnone said:
I'm looking to purchase some realtively young spring borns. I will be honest, I dont want to spend a fourtune, but if anyone knows of some that are looked near the south I would be interested. Thanks for any information.

I have a ALI x Heat Wave calf,  born last part of May.  Really complete calf and reasonable price tag.  Pm for a pic, located in Stephenville, Tx.

RBC2010

barnone said:
I HAVE  ALIAS, WMW, CARNEY MAN? STEERS AND HEIFERS OUT OF 9FB3 AND EXT COWS AND HABANERO COWS? PRICED FROM $1500 TO $2500

BWF

I have 1/2 blood  simm and shorthorn plus for $ 1500 in Indiana.

rick vanderbeek

I'm located in Michigan, but the savings would be worth the trip.  I have March, April and May calves that will go for $600.00 to $800.00.They are Mainetainers to purebred Mains.  E-Mail if interrested,  [email protected]  MOST PEOPLE SELL THESE FOR 1,500 TO 2,000.  lOST SOME LAND SO NEED TO DOWNSIZE FOR NOW, THATS THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE PRICES THIS CHEAP. TAKE ADVANTAGE WHILE YOU CAN.    rick  All the calves are registerable,  you won"t be sorry.

lightnin4

What are you looking for specifically?  Show calves? Steers or heifers?  Heifers to raise for breeding stock?  How many? What breed(s)?