Looking for Shorthorn Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

Haynes Livestock

I am looking for a registered purebred shorthorn heifer, either a January, February, May or April. I already have a March heifer & would like to make sure they are in different classes. I am located in North Carolina. Please let me know if you have anything! Thank you!

Dooling1

Check out our heifers at www.diamondmshorthorns.com. Better act pretty fast though, as we have had a lot of interest in the last couple weeks and will probably be sold out in the next three weeks.

The Snowflower heifer on that site just won Res. Grand over all breeds at the S. Florida Fair. Put it this way, if they are featured on our seedstock for sale page, they are that good.

Stu

Haynes Livestock said:
I am looking for a registered purebred shorthorn heifer, either a January, February, May or April. I already have a March heifer & would like to make sure they are in different classes. I am located in North Carolina. Please let me know if you have anything! Thank you!

townview

we have a very good jazzs heifer. we are selling her in the tn. state sale in mar. she is a jan. heifer very gentle.

townview

going 2 try to take a few pics this weekend very muddy today. we are located just outside of nashville.we like 2 find her a good home as we think she will show in the right place. u can e-mail me at [email protected] or call 615-730-0172

mark tenenbaum

townview said:
going 2 try to take a few pics this weekend very muddy today. we are located just outside of nashville.we like 2 find her a good home as we think she will show in the right place. u can e-mail me at [email protected] or call 615-730-0172
YUK YUK_ I know its cuz you hillbilles in Tennesse aint got cameras and indoor plumbing like up here in West VA O0

shortyjock89

townview said:

I'd like to see some pics when you get them if you please.

Haynes Livestock

Olson, do you still have that heifer for sale? I know I talked to you about her but I wasn't positive we were buying another one at that time. If so, please send me anymore pictures you may have and a price for her! [email protected]
Thanks!

JoeBnTN

Haynes Livestock said:

We've got a very nice group of 2009 heifers for sale at the farm, priced from $1500 up. There's calves that would fit your age requirements and that will be competitive in the region. Most of these are daughters of AR SU LU Matador - the sire of the Hillside Leader bull we recently sold 1/2 interest to Horseshoe Creek Farms in Canada (he's the bull in my avatar). We don't have any pics, but we're about a 90 minutes from Asheville if you'd like to come look.

JoeBnTN

Haynes Livestock said:

PM me if you want more info