looking for shorthorn steers (Found) and heifers (still looking)

Help Support Steer Planet:

LittleHeifer

I am looking for 2 shorthorn steers and two shothorn heifers. I just got an FSA loan. I had cattle picked out but the lady pulled them out from under me cause she didn't want to wait on my loan like she promised she  when picked my cattle If you have SH steers and or heifers for sale could you pleae let me know price and location. I live in Caldwell, Idaho
BTW if itis easier for anybody,my email is [email protected] and I have a picture phone and you could text me pics
208-249-1752
thank you
little heifer (angel)

ATOZ

I have the May Sonny for sale . Call me!! 217-273-3270

LittleHeifer

she's beautiful how much are you asking for her? where are you located?
little heifer (angel)

Dooling1

I have three Mays that can compete with the best. I also have a great May steer.

I also have a March heifer that would do you fine also.

Stu
www.diamondmshorthorns.com

LittleHeifer said:
I am looking for 2 shorthorn steers and two shothorn heifers. I just got an FSA loan. I had cattle picked out but the lady pulled them out from under me cause she didn't want to wait on my loan like she promised she  when picked my cattle If you have SH steers and or heifers for sale could you pleae let me know price and location. I live in Caldwell, Idaho
thank you
little heifer (angel)

Attachments

• DSC_2760x.jpg
    DSC_2760x.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC_2833x.jpg
    DSC_2833x.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 46

LittleHeifer

could you send me pics of all of them? which ones are pctured how much are you asking? what would it cost to ship them to idaho?
thank you
little heifer (angel)

LittleHeifer

Hi yeah I got it. is there anyway you could set her up and take some pics. I'm kinda curious how she would look set up. she's a nice heifer
thank you
little heifer (angel)

lilwind

My daughter is selling a 3 year old cow and a couple of her shorthorn steers from her shorthorn herd, we live in wyoming, email if you have not found anything. Thanks  [email protected]

shorthorns

LittleHeifer said:
I am looking for 2 shorthorn steers and two shothorn heifers. I just got an FSA loan. I had cattle picked out but the lady pulled them out from under me cause she didn't want to wait on my loan like she promised she  when picked my cattle If you have SH steers and or heifers for sale could you pleae let me know price and location. I live in Caldwell, Idaho
thank you
little heifer (angel)

we have six nice Shorthorn steers for sale....all are late Feb. or March calves...
siblings have been show winners....priced at $850 for choice...
we are in Burns,Or... at 541-573-2538

Dooling1

How about this heifer. She is a March and priced at $2,500. Well worth the money.

Stu

LittleHeifer said:
thank you
little heifer (angel)

Attachments

• DSC_2817x.jpg
    DSC_2817x.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 41

LittleHeifer

feeder duck could you send me pics of them?
dooling1 she is gorgeous
little heifer (angel)

LittleHeifer

how much are you asking for this heifer?

Attachments

• red and white.jpg
    red and white.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 36

feeder duck

LittleHeifer said:
feeder duck could you send me pics of them?
dooling1 she is gorgeous but this is what I have for spending: $3,000 to get two heifers and $2,000 to get two steers.  thank you though
little heifer

I hope to get photos this Sat. They will not be clipped yet , but I will get them. I may be able to set you up with a steer as well.

Thanks Again
    Jeff

LittleHeifer

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has replied so far it means sooooo much to me. I have had so many offers, help, and advice and I can't say how grateful I am.
little heifer (angel)

LittleHeifer

I have found my steers. Thank you to Shorthorns. I cant wait to get them home.
still looking for heifers
little heifer (angel)