Looking for Show Heifers & Steers Calves Soon

Help Support Steer Planet:

canadiancowgirl101

I was wondering if anyone knew of some prospect show and sales or just sales for heifer and steer calves located in Canada. Close to Manitoba would be nice. Anyone interested in selling some around the area of Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan and Alberta Give me a holler and some pictures please. Thanks

justintime

I will be taking some pictures in the next few days. i will send you some... both steers and heifers if you want both. I am in SE Sask

shortyjock89

justintime said:
I will be taking some pictures in the next few days. i will send you some... both steers and heifers if you want both. I am in SE Sask

Hey JIT, can you maybe send me pics of your heifers?  I am on a search for a very good one for this next year.  Thanks!

Clark Club Calves

Hi canadiancowgirl101
We will have steers and heifers  for sale this fall.  Calves sired by Sun Seeker, Tyson, Monpoly, Sin City, and our herd sire Mater (Who made Who X Waznt Me).  We usually sell some at the Prospect Show and Sale at Agribition in November.  I will try and take some pics and send them off to you.  We are located at Kipling Saskatchewan. 

MZspeckles

canadiancowgirl101

We have Speckle Park and are having a sale October 25th near Lloydminster (near the Alberta / Saskatchewan border). There will be shorthorns there as well. Check out the link at the bottom of any of the pages on here, it's the 4th Hill Country Classic Shorthorn & Speckle Park  sale. The first of its kind! The animals will be on internet auction sale day at Liveauctions.tv too.

SeannyT

we have several show steer/heifer potentials at our farm in SE Manitoba...as well there is the Agribition prospect sale in November...message if interested

krut

canadiancowgirl101 said:
I was wondering if anyone knew of some prospect show and sales or just sales for heifer and steer calves located in Canada. Close to Manitoba would be nice. Anyone interested in selling some around the area of Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan and Alberta Give me a holler and some pictures please. Thanks

Sorry, not in your area.  We will have a good little Shiver steer at the American Royal show and sale on October 30th,  Also a nice who-made-who x heat wave heifer that will show and sell the same day.  Look them up on Krutmeiercattle.com  Let us know what you think. 

cattle nut

Blairs.Ag Cattle Company Class of '09 female sale
Lanigan,Sask
Sat Dec 12th

Here are a few samples of heifers. There will also be a select group of steers as well.

Attachments

• BBC 919W.jpg
    BBC 919W.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 231
  • BBC 39W.jpg
    BBC 39W.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 273

uluru

I have 6 spring heifers for sale.
Three will be in my show string at Agribition
All are presently at the farm in S.E. Sask. corner
I am keeping all their mommas as they are still quite young.

I will get some pictures soon.
The pictures that I have now were taken in the pasture during the summer.
They have really come on since then

Cowgirl if you are going to be at Agribition stop by our stall - Uluru Shorthorns 
One red heifer calf in the string is sired by last year's Agribition Champion Shorthorn bull, Glenford Real World 45S
For my American friends I have another real good roan heifer from one of my Bakenhus cows sired by Ar Su Lu 44 Magnum
Summer pasture pictures of the last two are attached

Attachments

• 2W resizedsmall.jpg
    2W resizedsmall.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,012
  • 3W resizedsmall.jpg
    3W resizedsmall.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 999

Clark Club Calves

Here are our calves for Agribition.  If you want more info please PM me

CWA Lot # 602 Sin City X Fullblood Maine Cow DOB Mar 8, 2009
CWA Lot # 603 Mater (Wazn't Me X Who Made Who) X Full Blood Maine Cow DOB Mar 4, 2009
CWA Lot # 604 CMAC Tyson X Wazn’t Me Cow DOB Jan 30, 2009
CWA Lot # 605 CMAC Tyson X Wazn’t Me Cow DOB Jan 29, 2009
CWA Lot # 651 Sun Seeker X Maine Cow DOB Feb 27, 2009

Attachments

• CWA Lot 605.JPG
    CWA Lot 605.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 265
  • CWA Lot 604.JPG
    CWA Lot 604.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 250
  • CWA Lot 603.JPG
    CWA Lot 603.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 309
  • CWA Lot 602 # 2.JPG
    CWA Lot 602 # 2.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 273
  • CWA Lot 602.JPG
    CWA Lot 602.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 260
canadiancowgirl101 said:
We are selling our best show heifers online in Dec check out the pics on our website  www.indianrivercattlecompany.com or the ones pictured on this site.