looking for simi heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

ty378

Hey Im looking for a simi heifer, must be black with white blaze but the more white the better can be a yearling or this years calf, please send pics and price and location thanks

tmcarto

I have a Very nice foundation Simmental hiefer. She was Born the end of february. She is a Ali 2 out of a Star Power cow. She is a baldy and has white legs. I can post pictures soon. I am located in Mt. Pleasant, IA (Southeast tip of Iowa).

Can be registered Maintainer or Foundation Simmental!

Bulldaddy

I have a Sept 2010 3/4 Simmetal heifer with star on forehead sired by 3-C Macho (Meyer 734 son) that is pretty nice.  Located in Central Texas. 

ty378

Im looking for more of a registered semi, would mabey consider a high percentage one

Jenny

I have purebred Simmi baldy heifers by Cut Above, Powerdrive, Premium Blend and Rock Solid for A.I. sires and also some from our own reg. pb Simmi clean up bulls.

I don't know how to post pics but if you post your email address, I will email you pics of some of those heifers.

thebulllady

I've got an excellent May '10 purebred Simmental heifer.  White faced, four white socks and white on the end of her tail.  A real sweetie too.  I'll send pics and pedigree if you'll give me your e-mail address.

PWolfe

If interested, I have a nicely and femininely made heifer calf that is sired by a Meyer 734 x 6807 son out of a Hard Core cow. She is an April calf born this spring. Pictures are available, if requested.

Priced to move ... Located in Ohio ...

Pat Wolfe
[email protected]

I apologize; I just read your post more carefully, and I saw that you were looking more for a registered purebred Simmental heifer. Please disregard this post.

Showman08

We have a sept 2010 pb simmi she is a amazon x obsession. she has white on her head and a white flank. i don't have a picture of her but if you are interested let me know and i can get you one.