Looking for Young Open Recips ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

herefordfootball

I am currently looking for a recip or two that are still open. I would prefer them to be about 3 or 4 years old. Large pelvic area and good milkers. If you have any or know of anyone that would be willing to sell let me know. Oh and I really dont care what breed, but preferably just beef cattle. Thanks!!! PM me and I'll get back to you asap.

Sorry I had to modify this saying I would prefer them to be open, but dont necessarily have to be. Thanks!!!

Oh forgot to add I'm located in NW Indiana. Thanks!!!

Also the embyos are Heat Wave x Hannibal, so the cows need to be able to handle a good size calf. Thanks Again!!!

herefordfootball

Depends on how old she is, has she had embyos put in her in the past that took, the overall body condition of the cow, and how easy she moves(is she gonna be in the pasture for years to come.) . Thanks!!!

Chris

herefordhaven

We have some cows to choose from. For a decent price. We are located in Norther VA.
Let me know if you have any questions.
HHF & NF Farms
Catlett Va.

okcc

I have heard that the best place to get recips is from a herd dispersal sale. There are alot of cattle that sale and usually more cattle than buyers.
From what i understand is that the last few to sell go for alot under what they are worth. I have never done this but this may be an option.

MillwoodFarms

i have 4 registerable chi-angus heifers that are gona be real big cows but since they're heifers and are located in north Alabama dont know if you would be interested their sire is a freedom bull from willow oak ranch in rogersville TN