looking to bulid a show barn

Help Support Steer Planet:

Hi I'm looking to build a show barn sense i'm going to raise angus show cattle and  i  can't find any show barn ideas on the internet and i was wondering if anyone would mind giving me tips or information on buliding or finding a show barn bulider sense i live in northern calfornia and it gets close to 10 degrees in the winter and near 80 or 90 degrees in the summer

thank you very much

kiley lopez

flacowman

search show barn on this forum, or it may have been moved to the hall of fame, but there is some really good info.  If I had time I'd find it and post a link, wish I could be more helpful

AAOK

LopezShowCattle said:
Hi I'm looking to build a show barn sense i'm going to raise angus show cattle and  i  can't find any show barn ideas on the internet and i was wondering if anyone would mind giving me tips or information on buliding or finding a show barn bulider sense i live in northern calfornia and it gets close to 10 degrees in the winter and near 80 or 90 degrees in the summer

Just for fun - see if you can read this sentence without taking a breath. 

Good answer by flacowman

Bradenh

AAOK said:
LopezShowCattle said:

Just for fun - see if you can read this sentence without taking a breath. 

Good answer by flacowman

i did it AAOK  (lol)