Looking to buy a heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

cattlegirl36

We would like to buy a Jan-april 09 heifer. We would prefer a shorthorn but would be open to about any breed. We are located in Northeast Indiana and would be willing to travel a bit for a good one but would like something close. Thanks!

Dooling1

We will have about 13 high end ET females for sale this year. All will be Shorthorn and out of our top donors. This current show season, we have had several repeat champions from the animals we sold in Sept. last year. Good thing is, this year's crop is even superior to last years.

If you have an interest in our past females, go to www.diamondmshorthorns.com. We are in the process of updating it with the champions section of our website.

We will be posting photos of this year's crop in mid-to-late September. However, if you want to see them before then, just email me at [email protected].

Thanks for the opportunity to work together.

Stu

cattlegirl36 said:
We would like to buy a Jan-april 09 heifer. We would prefer a shorthorn but would be open to about any breed. We are located in Northeast Indiana and would be willing to travel a bit for a good one but would like something close. Thanks!

feeder duck

Give me a call. We are located in Lafayette and have a few heifers for sale. Prices are fair and the quality is good. Check out more about us a www.showsteers.com/cornell

Jeff Cornell
  765-491-2336

The Driver

I have an April 17, 2009 SULL GNCC Final Solution hiefer. She gets better and better every day. These pics are a little old will try and send you newer ones if interested.

Attachments

• Valentine 5-14-09 01.JPG
    Valentine 5-14-09 01.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Valentine 5-18-09 01.JPG
    Valentine 5-18-09 01.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 44

box6rranch

We have an all white Deadwood-High Roller March heifer. She's been on creep and now grain for about 4 months. The side view of her, her belly is shaded. She's very deep and thick. Dame has won numerous shows.

Attachments

• Lola 6-09.jpg
    Lola 6-09.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Lola 2 6-09.jpg
    Lola 2 6-09.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 386

herefordfootball

Heres a pic of our dirty harry heifer, let me know if you're interested. This is an old pic, so after state fair we will be getting new ones I think. Pic 1: Non fit.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Pic 2: Fit

Attachments

• DHxHannibal 1.JPG
    DHxHannibal 1.JPG
    204.5 KB · Views: 37
  • DHxHannibal 2.JPG
    DHxHannibal 2.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 42

The Driver

here are some pics od our Dirty Harry Shorthorn plus calf. she was born on Easter so we call her LCF Amazing Grace. she is about a month old in these pics will try and get updated ones on Tuesday.

Attachments

• grace0109.jpg
    grace0109.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 38
  • grace0209.jpg
    grace0209.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 37
  • grace0309.jpg
    grace0309.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 30