Loose Lions tigers and bears in Muskingum Cty/Licking Cty area

Help Support Steer Planet:

Doc

Just saw this report on the news. Unreal that something like this is happening in Zanesville, OH. Wonder how many guys are going to have a lion head hanging next to their deer heads. 

trevorgreycattleco

That is a hour straight east of me. I hope they stay away. 25 animals have been killed already. Its pouring here and just miserable outside. They are going to try and tranquilize the rest today. I guess the owner died and somehow let the animals out before he did. Zaneville is very hilly with lots of woods around. It will be tough to find them all let alone catch them. I sure hope nobody gets hurt.

farmboy

yeah thats not to far from home. We have had wild bears come around and the occasional mountain lion. They won't catch all of those animals.

CAB

Lions, Tigers, & Bears oh my. Lions, Tigers, & Bears, oh my. The today show sid a while ago that they had put down 30 to 35 head. I hope that no one gets hurt as well.

flyintale

CAB said:
Lions, Tigers, & Bears oh my. Lions, Tigers, & Bears, oh my. The today show sid a while ago that they had put down 30 to 35 head. I hope that no one gets hurt as well.
[/quot

The exact words came out of my mouth this morning when I heard about this on the radio! 

This is so horrible....hoping and praying for everyone's safety!