Lost a couple more.. n/c

Help Support Steer Planet:

justintime

chambero said:
It is pretty sad that so many of the world's real creative geniuses throughout history, can't deal with real life.  I think that's basically what the situation was with Michael Jackson.  The ultimate one trick pony, but useless and completely dysfunctional in every other aspect of life.  Same story with a lot of history's greatest artists, authors, composers, etc.

That dude was something else when it came to singing and dancing in the 80s and early 90s till his "wheels came off".

I have often wondered why some of the world's most talented and most popular people seem to end up being recluses. It happens to so many of them, and when you look back through history, it appears this is not a new thing. Michael Jackson had talent, and maybe one of the most natural talents in our times, however, he also had many major problems in his life. His problems moved many of his fans to disgust. Really sad when you think about this. It makes me wonder if all the success was worth it. Obviously not, as there are stories after his death of him owing huge amounts of money.

farwest

Farrah Fawcett asked on her death bed for God to take care of and protect all of the children of the world.  God then took Michael Jackson as well.  Sorry.  Also read on Google news about the ordinary people of the world grieving his death.  Anyone grieving his death is not ordinary.  OJ keeling over tomorrow would be the topper.

chambero

This is probably in the too much information category, but when I was a little kid, Farrah Fawcett's appearance in a certain male-oriented magazine sparked my first peak at one.  It was worth taking the chance of getting caught  ;)

I was a big fan of the Six Million Dollar Man show and when she got hitched to him, that should have been the greatest pairing ever!

steer-guy

I pledge alligence to the flag, Michael Jackson is a fag. Now he has died and people weep. But now all those little boys can get some fealess sleep!

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
Fame an fortune have ruined some very good people an talent, some of common people can screw up with just a little success sometimes.   The people that M j worked with an liked what he did , some of them were a little wacky to .  Some of the things in life we are expected to deal with are more than we can handle , some people are stronger in certain areas , but we all have faults an weakness , an we should try to help people with our strength an maybe some of them can help us when we need it.  

mike

JUST OFF OF CNN:
Michael Jackson died of food poisioning

Its believed he ate a 12 year olds weiner!

Sorry couldnt pass it up

chambero

I'm not remotely defending what he probably did to kids, but what kind of parents let their kids even get in a position like that.  It's probably unfair of me, but I think a lot of them were probably hoping that would happen so that they could either get a big settlement or that their kids would just get stuff from them.  Everyone involved was sick and should have been strung up.  A whole lot of people chase after that kind of money.

I suspect he put himself (who knows whether it was truly intentional or not) out of his own misery. 

Simmymom1

You took the words right out of my mouth Chambero!  I was just fixing to post something similar to this.

Only God knows what happened in MJ's bed.  Maybe nothing happened, maybe something did.  We as the public do not know the truth.  The way he chose to lead his life by the way he looked was not the way I would have chosen to look, but that was his deal. 

I am not defending him in any way if he was doing those things with those boys, but you have to know the truth before you can point the finger.  JMO.....Lisa

Simmymom1

mike said:
JUST OFF OF CNN:
Michael Jackson died of food poisioning

Its believed he ate a 12 year olds weiner!

Sorry couldnt pass it up

That is not even remotely funny.  Very Stupid if you ask me.

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
You know here we are giving MJ HELL FOR some of the things he has done , an some proably weren't our right or the way he dressed  we didn/t like.  I t might affect some people , but most of us it is just something to talk about an cut someone down.  Y ou talk about evil greedy people that are at this moment getting ready to proably ruin all the country  way of life , an our children , an every last one of us, just to make lot's of money , these people  are our Congress an House with this enviromental act or law. Michael Jackson just hurt a few people , these irresponsible people are going to hurt every damm one of us.

knabe

Freddy said:
Michael Jackson just hurt a few people , these irresponsible people are going to hurt every damm one of us.

citizens get lousy health care and taxed for it while politicians get better health care and unions get an exemption.  CHANGE.

aj

I remember seeing the Jackson 5 on a black and white set.....I don't know if it was Ed Sullivan or what...but they were kinda cool.

farwest

Freddy said:
Fame an fortune have ruined some very good people an talent, some of common people can screw up with just a little success sometimes.   The people that M j worked with an liked what he did , some of them were a little wacky to .  Some of the things in life we are expected to deal with are more than we can handle , some people are stronger in certain areas , but we all have faults an weakness , an we should try to help people with our strength an maybe some of them can help us when we need it.  
I agree, i've noticed you've never been the same since winning supreme at Kearney with that angus Jamie,  tee hee. (clapping)  A few hundred gathered at union square last night for a memorial for MJ, forming a circle for those who wanted to imitate his famed dancing routines.  As an advertisement rolled by with a live stripper dancing around a pole for a a local night club on the back of a platform several dozen chased it down the street.  enough said of his kind of people.  I might chase it too, but not while at a memorial..

JbarL

knabe said:
Freddy said:
Michael Jackson just hurt a few people , these irresponsible people are going to hurt every damm one of us.

citizens get lousy health care and taxed for it while politicians get better health care and unions get an exemption.  CHANGE.

citizens get taxed for a lousy war, and an economic collapse , while the politicians walk free ( for now)....when health care and drugs aren't advertised on tv like toothpaste, it wont be lousy anymore..........good payin union  jobs pay there share of the cost of taxpayers monies for illegals and there medical care..........as well as the military and politicians insurance costs.........the only thing unions and there memebers are exempt from is ......an illegal immigrant will never take there job...that will never change....jbarl
the actors guild union flower fund got hit pretty hard this week,....3 for 3 ...

Show Heifer

Quote from Zach: They always say celebrity deaths come in 3's

Are you kidding me? Everyone has forgot about Ed McMann. You do not get much bigger in number 2 men than him.
Ed McMann
Farah Fawcett
Michael Jackon
Willie Mays (is that true? I haven't heard that one)

But if it is, then that would be number 4.