Lucky Dice (Simmy) SPOTS !!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

kfacres

coachmac said:
Rendition lives just up the road a bit from us.  His calves have had a really good summer and I imagine you will see more of that in the future.  I am friends with the owners and they will be the first to tell you that he works better on solids as far as color is concerned.  If you put him on a heavy baldy, belly, socked animal you may not be looking for the color results you will get.  Other than that, he is getting the job done really well. 

who owns him now?  I last heard a lady from TN owned him, but then somebody like Owens bros purchase part or all of him.. Would this be they?

firesweepranch

the truth said:
coachmac said:
Rendition lives just up the road a bit from us.  His calves have had a really good summer and I imagine you will see more of that in the future.  I am friends with the owners and they will be the first to tell you that he works better on solids as far as color is concerned.  If you put him on a heavy baldy, belly, socked animal you may not be looking for the color results you will get.  Other than that, he is getting the job done really well. 

who owns him now?  I last heard a lady from TN owned him, but then somebody like Owens bros purchase part or all of him.. Would this be they?
Owens owns all of him, as far as I know. They have owned him since 2009, if I remember correctly. He seems to be the next big thing, sure puts a pretty calf on the ground (purebred and percentage).  ;)

ALTSIMMY 79

Well my son thought he was a baby ZEBRA so that's what we called him ! It was funny to watch the neighbors stop and look at him and wonder what the deal was !!!

kfacres

firesweepranch said:
the truth said:
coachmac said:

Owens owns all of him, as far as I know. They have owned him since 2009, if I remember correctly. He seems to be the next big thing, sure puts a pretty calf on the ground (purebred and percentage).  ;)

I know I remember some lady buying him when he sold through the TN Beef Expo Sale.  David Sims the (SCF) prefix sold his part to her I think, and the Woody (the GWS) sold his part to these Owens?  I think, heck I don't remember, I've slept since then... 

CCW

owens bought rendition in 2009 from clearwater farms that bought him at the expo