Lutrick's Black Magic

Help Support Steer Planet:

JRapp

Have any of you all seen/heard or/used this Lutrick's Black Magic bull?  You can see him on Breeders World online sale, Lutrick Show Cattle. His calves look pretty impressive and he looks really good, and in his video he moves like a cat.

AStar

I noticed his calves and him on BW. 16 of his calves are in the sell and it says that is 80% of his calf crop to date. He must make all his calves good.

OH Breeder

I noticed that sale on line. In pictures and video that is a pretty good looking group of calves.

Tank

We went out there to look at the calves a few times but unfortunately Black Magic was in oklahoma. I was extremely impressed with his calves.

LBM

Lutrick's Black Magic semen sale Nov. 10, 2010 on breedersworld.com. Last chance to buy semen this year!

chappy

I saw him at REI last week and have to say he was the best bull there!!!!!!! and there were some impressive well named bulls at stud last week.

RSC

Lutrick's Black Magic

Attachments

• lutrickbull.jpg
    lutrickbull.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 611

LBM

Lutrick's Black Magic x Navajo

Attachments

• 715.jpg
    715.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,113

GONEWEST

next big thing. The only reason all the calves didn't make the sale were that the other 3 were too young. TH carrier

LBM

Lutrick's Black Magic x EXT/6807
3/4 angus heifer

Attachments

• 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 975

SouthWest

LBM, are you the owner of Lutrick Black Magic?  Is that what the initials stand for?  What cows is he working on best?  Which ones do you not recomend?

LBM

Yes, I do own Lutrick's Black Magic. I have used him on several types and kinds of cows and honestly have had very good luck so far. He has been unbelievably consistent. You can view 15 out of the total 18 calves sired by him on breedersworld.com, just click on the banner for the semen sale tomorrow Nov 10, and then click the option to view our sale from October. The pedigrees are listed and there are videos of the calves as well as the bull. You will notice that the top sellers were all sired by Lutrick's Black Magic. They range from high % Maine to PB Angus to clubby bred and everywhere in between on the bottom side. Thank you for your interest, I hope that helps. If you have any more questions don't hesitate to call.

Thanks again,
Shane Lutrick
405-269-6526
505-301-8111

LBM

Lutrick's Black Magic x Intense Plus

Lutrick's Black Magic semen offering opens and closes today on breedersworld.com! Last chance to buy semen this year!!

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 761

SouthWest

Shane, that is one beautiful bull.  Very impressive calves he sired.  I think you are on to something.  I see great future in this bull.